1. Katuntsev V.P., Osipov Yu.Yu., Filipenkov S.N., Tarasenkov G.G., Krasnov A.N. Russian experience of medical support for extravehicular activities of cosmonauts carried out from the International Space Station in 2001-2015. // Medicine of extreme situations, 2016, №1. S.8-18. (Russian)
2. Baranov M.V. , Katuntsev V.P., Shpakov A.V., Baranov V.M. A Method of Ground Simulation of Physiological Effects of Hypogravity on Humans. // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2016, V. 160, Issue 3, pp 401-405.
3. Katuntsev V.P., Filipenkov S.N. Thermal state of astronauts during automatic regulation of heat removal during extravehicular activity from the International Space Station. // Medicine of extreme situations, 2019, v. 21, no. 2, p. 88-97. (Russian)
4. Katuntsev V.P., Sukhostavtseva T.V., Kotov A.N., Baranov M.V. Influence of hypoxic training on human orthostatic stability before and after simulated microgravity. // Medicine of extreme situations, 2020, v. 22, No. 4, pp. 14-23. (Russian)
5. Katuntsev V.P., Baranov M.V. Zakharov S. Yu, Suchostavtseva T.V., Puchkova A.A., Stavrovskaya D.M. Adaptation to intermittent hypoxia: influence on the state of endothelial function. // Human physiology, 2021, Vol. 47, No 3, p.306-312.