Tatiana G SURANOVA
Professor of the Department of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology,
Аcademy of Postgraduate Education under the Federal Scientific and Clinical Center for Specialized Medical Assistence and Medical Technologies (Moscow, Russia)
CSc (medicine), docent
Areas of expertise:
epidemiology of infectious diseases, vaccination prevention, sanitary and anti-epidemic support in emergency situations
Special awards and honors:
Badge "Excellence in Health Care"
Certificate of Merit from the FMBA of Russia
Medal of FMBA of Russia "For contribution to science"
Medal for the 850th anniversary of Mosco
1. PREVENTION, DIAGNOSTICS AND TREATMENT OF NEW CORONAVIRUS INFECTION (COVID-19) Temporary guidelines // Moscow, 2021. (Russian)
2. "Epidemiology of Emergencies": Textbook. LLC Publishing. "Medical Information Agency" - Moscow, 2020.- 168 p. (Russian)
3. "Assessment of the readiness of medical organizations to prevent the introduction and spread of infectious diseases that pose a threat of emergencies of a sanitary and epidemiological nature." Suranova T.G. Method. recommendations - a study guide for doctors. M .: FGBU VTsMK "Zashchita", 2017 - 22 p. (Russian)
4. "Emergency medical care". Study guide Rostov n / a: Phoenix, 2022. - 408s. ISBN 978-5-222-36159-7. (Russian)
5. "Scientific and theoretical substantiation of the conceptual model of legal regulation of the processes of storage, access and protection of genome-wide sequencing data in Russia and foreign countries: legal, organizational, economic and ethical aspects." Suranova T.G., Zenin S.S. Suvorov G.N. M .: Publishing group "Lawyer", 2020.- 200s. Monograph (Russian)