1. Romanov S.A., Efimov A.V., Aladova, E.E. Ishunina M.V., Khokhryakov V.F. "Plutonium production and particles incorporation into the human body" Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 2020. Vol. 211, p. 106073.
2.Vasilenko E.K., Aladova E.E., Romanov S.A., Gorelov M.V., Kolupaev D.V. "The radiological environment at the Mayak PA site and radiation doses to individuals involved in emergency and remediation operations after the 'Kyshtym Accident' in 1957" Journal of Radiological Protection, 2020. V. 40 No. 2. S. R23-R45.
3. Vasilenko E.K., Aladova E.E., Vostrotin V.V., Sokolnikov M.E., Efimov A.V., Romanov S.A. »Radiation and risk (Bulletin of the National Radiation and Epidemiological Register). 2019.Vol. 28.No. 2.P. 61-74. (Russian)
4. "Analysis of the results of monitoring the content of long-lived radionuclides in the body of the inhabitants of the Ural region" Dyogteva MO, Tolstykh EI, Suslova KG, Romanov SA, Akleev AV, Radiation hygiene. 2018.Vol. 11.No. 3.P. 30-39. (Russian)
5. Hiller MM, Woda C., Bougrov NG, Ulanovsky A., Romanov S.A., Degteva MO, Ivanov O. “External dose reconstruction for the former village of Metlino (Techa River, Russia) based on environmental surveys, luminescence measurements, and radiation transport modeling ”, Radiation and Environmental Biophysics. 2017.Vol. 56.No. 2.P. 139-159.
6. Vasilenko E.K., Sokolnikov M.E., Vostrotin V.V., Aladova E.E., Efimov A.V., Romanov S.A. "Disadvantages of exposure rationing upon intake of plutonium", Radiation and risk (Bulletin of the National Radiation and Epidemiological Register). 2017.Vol. 26.No. 3.P.46-54. (Russian)